The increasing popularity of Greek yogurt sauce is mainly because of its low fat and low calorie content. Its status as a superfood, due to its high protein and probiotic properties, has got most of the world under its spell! Some of the interesting ways to use this sauce have been listed below.
Breakfast Berry Enchiladas
– Bump up the nutritional value of this recipe by heaping spoonful’s of berries and Greek yogurt sauce into whole wheat tortillas. Add cinnamon and nutmeg to this concoction to enjoy this tangier and creamier style of yogurt.
– Super rich and creamy alfredo dressing is created using protein-packed yogurt sauce. Use this flavouring in pastas for all the taste with none of the guilt!
Caesar Salad Dressing
– This lighter take on the classic recipe tastes just as delicious! It focuses more on the lighter and delicious flavour boosters, with Greek sauce giving it a rich and creamy finish.
Apple Oat Muffins
– Say hello to your newest breakfast obsession! These muffins are oil-free, contain a minimal quantity of sugar and have a good amount of protein and fibre thanks to the yogurt and oats. But most importantly, they taste absolutely delicious! The combination of apples, yogurt and oats makes them a delight to eat.
– Instead of saying no to this delicious appetizer, you can opt for a creamier, fluffier dip when you add one ingredient to the mix, no fat Greek yogurt sauce. It makes the guacamole extra smooth, rich and creamy.
Mac and Cheese
– This is one dish that we make over and over again for its comfort food status and how delicious and quick it is to make. To create something even better, it just got a lot more healthy! The dose of protein from the greek sauce is an added benefit and it makes sure that it doesn’t become over tangy!
– One can never go wrong with Bacon, Lettuce and Tomato sandwiches, wraps and even burgers. Substitute mayonnaise with Greek yogurt sauce and you’ve got yourself a healthy and fabulous standout meal!
Skinny Potato Salad with Greek Yogurt Sauce
– Perfect for picnics and al fresco dinners, this skinny potato salad is lightened up with Greek Yogurt Sauce. Enjoy the creamy goodness without the guilt!
Healthy Chocolate Mousse with Greek Sauce
– Rich and chocolatey, chocolate mousse is one of the most tempting desserts ever made. But the quantity of white sugar and heavy cream doesn’t make it the healthiest option. Using fat free Greek Sauce is the tastiest healthy alternative to this mouth watering indulgence, making it a simple but really tasty summer dessert!
– The best noodle substitute, zucchini or ‘zoodles’, tossed in light yogurt, gives you a delicious, healthy and effortless dinner for a busy weeknight. Try this quick and easy gluten free dish to keep it light, healthy, low carb and protein packed!