The cream cheese dips is everything you have ever dreamed of its easy, quick and supremely delicious. This dip is the perfect accompaniment for the chips which will satisfy your hunger cravings. You will only need four ingredients and you can make a scrumptious cheese dip that will be the star of all your parties. It will literally take you 5 minutes to make this delicious sauce and then just enjoy the deliciousness. This recipe will leave craving for more of this cheese dip and you will be tempted to make this batch every time. As I write this I am tempted to make one batch myself.
You can experiment with the spices and make your version of the cheese dip. I like to add a little bit of chilli to the dip so as to get the rich flavour of cheese combined with the spices.
How to make the delectable cheese dip?
- 4 cups of cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoon butter
- 2 tablespoon flour
- 1 cup whole milk
- ¼ tablespoon salt
- ¼ tablespoon chili powder
- Add the butter and flour to a small pan. Heat and continuously whisk the butter and flour together. Continue to cook and whisk the mixture for 1 minute.
- Add the milk to the mix and whisk the three ingredients together. Let the mixture thicken up a little on the medium heat.
- Stir it in the cheese on a low flame. Do not overheat the sauce.
- Once all the cheese is properly melted into the sauce add salt and chilli powder to the sauce.
- If you think the sauce has become too thick then adds a little milk and stirs it again for a while.
In just 5 minutes the delicious and scrumptious cheese dip is ready. Let the sauce cool for 5-10 minutes. Serve it with a variety of chips, freshly baked pita chips or make a delicious sandwich to go with it.
The cheese dip is one of my favourite dips. Although it is not that healthy but is really flavourful and I enjoy every batch I make. This cheese dip is a great hit for any parties and can also be served to guest in no time if they come unannounced.